- Mrs R supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs G supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr M supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs T supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs D supported us with 5 tickets
2d 9h 49m
31 July 2021
- Winner! Mr W (TELFORD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx W (NEWPORT) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr R (NEWPORT) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (TELFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr K (TELFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss B (Telford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs E (Telford, Shropshire) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs F (Wellington, Telford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (Newport) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss M (Wellington) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss H (TELFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (STAFFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (Shrewsbury) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Telford) Won 3 extra tickets!
What the world cannot see, the world struggles to understand.
80 % of all disabilities have no visual indicators.
1 in 100 children in the UK have an Autism Spectrum Condition and 2 children in every classroom care for a sibling.
Yet the world does not see them.
Empathy for special children is a lifeline, in an often lonely world, for the children, young people and their families living with the impact of a hidden disability.
Often described as "Our Empathy Family" by all those involved; Our projects offer support and understanding, a place to belong, a place to fit in, a place to be successful and the opportunity to find some fun, friendship and laughter.
Through the provision of regular social opportunities, delivering sport, play, creative and holiday activities all supported by our own Enable team we are breaking down the barriers of isolation and empowering families with confidence and self-belief.
We believe that every child should have an equal opportunity at a fun and fulfilled childhood and the support to let their colours shine
We need your help
We deliver four core projects in Telford and Wrekin.
Family Friendship Groups, Out and About, Social Sibs and Unleashed. More details of each can be found on our website www.empathyforspecialchildren.org
We need your help to keep these projects alive for the families for the families in your area.
Together we can changes lives for the long-term
Thank you for your support and good luck!
and The special children and families of Empathy.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Telford and Wrekin.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!